Information on the collection and processing of cookies
- The website automatically collects information through cookies; no change in browser settings means their acceptance.
- Cookie files (“cookies”) are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for the use of the websites. Cookies typically include the name of the website from which they are derived, the length of time they are stored on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the website user’s end device and accessing them is the website administrator: MixBud, ul. Terebelska 104, 21-500 Biala Podlaska
- Cookies are used for the following:
– adjusting the website’s content to the user’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow recognizing the website user’s device and displaying the page appropriately, tailored to their individual needs;
– generate statistics that help to understand how the website users benefit from web pages, which allows for improving their layout and content;
– maintenance of the website user sessions (after logging in), so the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on every page of the Website.
- The Website uses two principal types of cookies: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s end device until they log out, leave the website or disable the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the user’s end device for the time specified in the cookies parameters or until they are removed by the user.
- The website uses the following types of cookies:
– “critical” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the website; cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect authentication fraud within the website;
– performance cookies – cookie files allowing for the gathering information about the use of the website pages;
– functional – cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the service recipient and personalization of the service recipient’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region the service recipient comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.
- In many cases, web-browsing software (browser) allows for the storage of cookies in the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or to inform you whenever cookies are saved in the website user’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).