TERMS OF ONLINE BOOKING
I. Booking through the booking system is done as follows:
- The customer is given the opportunity to choose the accommodation offered, which are presented in the booking panel.
- After reading the content and price of the Package, the Customer may choose the date of booking the selected room and additional options.
- After selecting the Offer, the Customer proceeds to the next step – the form in which they fill in their personal data and comments regarding the booking.
- After completing the data, the Customer can pay a deposit in one of the following ways:
- by credit card (Visa, MasterCard)
- payments by electronic bank transfer using the Payment Processing System
- by standard bank transfer
- When one of the first two options is selected, the Customer is redirected to the page where the Deposit can be paid (the minimum amount is 30% of the booking value) via the Payment Processing System. After the payment is accepted by the System, the Customer is automatically notified via e-mail about the confirmation of the payment and making the initial booking – the Booking is considered confirmed when the hotel sends the booking confirmation. For prepaid orders, in the event of non-acceptance, we will cancel the transaction at no additional cost or deduction to the Customer.
- The remaining amount for the purchased stay is paid by the Customer at the Hotel. As the basis for the deposit and settlement of the balance, a Booking Confirmation e-mail should be presented at the reception desk.
- If the Customer chooses the third option (payment via bank transfer) – the Customer receives an e-mail confirmation of the Initial Booking, which will be confirmed after paying the deposit, which can be paid by standard bank transfer or via an online Payment system. The booking is kept as Initial for 48 hours from the moment of booking and can be canceled if the deposit is not received within this time. After paying the deposit, the Customer will receive an email confirming the booking, which must be presented at the hotel reception desk for full settlement.
II. Fees and Cancellations
- The Customer pays the calculated Deposit in one of the three ways available in the system; the balance is paid upon arrival at the Hotel.
- The Customer does not bear any costs resulting from the execution of the Booking transaction.
- In the case of Booking Cancellation no later than 5 days before the start date of the stay, the Cancellation is free of charge. The hotel is obliged to reimburse the full amount of the deposit within 21 days.
- In case of Cancellation less than 5 days before the date of arrival, the deposit will not be refunded. Cancellations within this period result in the loss of the full amount of the Deposit.
III. Final provisions
- The Customer is responsible for the correct filling of the data in the booking form. The Hotel is not responsible for incorrect selection of the arrival or departure date or incorrect completion of the data form by the Customer.
- The electronic payment system is responsible for the correct handling of collecting the booking amounts.
- The Hotel and the company operating the online booking service are not responsible for the unavailability of the system resulting from no fault of their own or other independent factors.
We kindly ask you to inform us about the need to settle your stay on a company invoice when making a booking. If we do not receive such information, payments will be posted to natural persons, without the possibility of making changes later.
IV. Personal Data
- When making a Booking in the Hotel’s booking panel, the Customer agrees to place their personal data in the website’s database. These data will be used to enable the full Booking process and for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the agreement of April 27, 2016 on the protection of personal data.
- In accordance with the obligations arising from the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of April 27, 2016 (Official Journal UE L 119 of 04/05/2016) the Data Controller of the Customer’s personal data is the Hotel.
- The recipients of the Customer’s personal data will only be entities authorized to obtain personal data under the law, entities participating in the provision of services.
- The Hotel and data processors undertake to keep confidential all information and personal data obtained in order to provide the Booking Service.
- The customer has the right to request the Data Controller to access personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing, and the right to transfer data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to perform the Booking Service.
V. Acceptance of the Terms & Conditions
Selecting the option “I have read the Terms and Conditions” means that the Customer understands and agrees to the terms contained therein. Failure to accept the Terms and Conditions will result in the inability to make a Booking.
- In the interests of the security of the entrusted personal data, the Data Controller operates on the basis of internal procedures and recommendations, in accordance with the relevant legal acts in the field of personal data protection, in particular with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 EC.
- The Data Controller takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that personal data is:
- processed lawfully;
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with said purposes;
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- kept in a form that permits the identification of the data subjects for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of consent expressed by Website users and in cases where the provisions of applicable law authorize the Data Controller to process personal data.
- The Data Controller processes the personal data provided voluntarily by Website users, only for the purpose of: answering user inquiries sent using the contact form, in the following scope:
- first and last name
- e-mail address
- phone number
- The personal data of website users is not sold or made available to third parties and is subject to profiling, i.e. automated processing in order to assess and determine personal characteristics or needs of users.
- The data processed by the Data Controller may be viewed by the Website user who provided it. The user also has the right to modify their data, request its transfer to another entity and limit or stop processing their personal data at any time. At any time, the user may also withdraw the previously granted consent to the processing of their data and request the removal of their personal data from the website.
- In order to exercise your rights indicated in item 8 above, the Website user should contact the Data Controller using the same e-mail address or phone number provided to the Website when contacting the facility’s address.
- The Data Controller performs the functions to obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- through information voluntarily entered in form,
- by collecting “cookies”
- The installation of “cookies” is necessary for the proper provision of services on the Website. “Cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website, in particular those that require authorization. The User may change the settings of their browser at any time, so that cookies are either accepted or rejected, or so that the User is notified of not placing these files in their computer.
- The Website uses the following types of cookies
- session – remain in the browser until it is turned off or you log out of the website on which they were posted,
- persistent – they remain in the device’s web browser until they are deleted by the user or until a predetermined time has passed, as specified in the parameters of the cookie file.
- The Website may contain links to other websites that operate independently of the Website and are not supervised by the Website in any way. These sites may have their own privacy policies and rules that we recommend to read thoroughly.